Ski and Board the warmer side of the Kootenays!
Please read the COVID-19 Safety Protocols for Guests at Summit Lake Ski and Snowboard Area.
Summit Lake Ski and Snowboard Area offers an affordable skiing & boarding experience for the whole family. The hill has all you can ask for:
- a day lodge complete with cafeteria – CAFETERIA IS CLOSED FOR 2020-21 SEASON
- ski shop with rentals
- lessons with qualified instructors
- T-Bar and Rope Tow
- bunny hill and beginner areas
- terrain park
- daily grooming on runs
- a good selection of expert runs
- First Aid and Ski Patrol
- locker rentals – NO LOCKER RENTALS FOR 2020-21 SEASON
- tube park – TUBE PARK IS CLOSED FOR 2020-21 SEASON
- Snowshoe/X-Country trail
- NEW: The rental/ticket shop now accepts Visa, MasterCard and Interac payments! (Cafeteria is cash only-CAFETERIA IS CLOSED FOR 2020-21 SEASON)
- Reciprocal Discounts offered by other ski areas, for our 2020-21 Season’s Pass Holders – Not in effect 2020-21 Season
- Discount offers to Season Pass Holders FROM other ski areas- Not in effect 2020-21 Season
Normal hours of operation are:
Day: Wed-Sun 10:00 am-3:30pm
Night: Friday nights, 6:00-9:00pm (pending – watch for announcements)
Tube Park: CLOSED FOR 2020-21 SEASON
Kitchen/Concession: CLOSED FOR 2020-21 SEASON
If in doubt, call ahead to make sure. 250-265-3312
ACCESS TO THE LODGE FOR THE 2020-21 SEASON WILL BE LIMITED.
Please read the COVID-19 Safety Protocols for Guests at Summit Lake Ski and Snowboard Area before heading up to the hill, so you know what to expect for the day.
Please click on the Safety and Risk Awareness button below for important information regarding Exclusion of Liability and Assumption of Risks:
In addition, this link to the Ski Well, Be Well operational best practices provides valuable information for enjoying a healthy and fun season during the COVID-19 pandemic: